Monday, May 25, 2009

Facilitator for today's meeting

I am the facilitator for our group meeting today. I am a little nervous since Carla and Ilene did such a great job as facilitators our first two meetings. I am trying to prepare. Today's topic of internet security and cyber bullying hits close to home. My niece who is in seventh grade was cyber bullied earlier this year. It continued in school and as a result she transferred to a neighboring school district. I am interested in learning as much as I can on how to prevent it so if I see it happening I will be able to help. Talk to you after the meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Steve doesn't give himself much credit. He was a great facilitator. He handled WIZIQ like a pro, and he kept us right on course.

    We all learned a lot about internet safety and security today.

    ReplyDelete